1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused....Please Reply (Short)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Scotsman_87, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotsman_87

I was on my msn messenger and someone added me who was using a different addy and keeping there idendity quiet. However I accepted there offer of viewing a webcam and when it came up the other guy was wanking. I got really turned on and try to be inconspicious every time that he signs on so I can see it again. Im now confused to wether I'm gay or not.

I have posted this on other websites so some may already have read this

Scotsman

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uh hmmn... well, I guess a lot of things turn us on when we're in our teens but I dunno, if you get off seeing a guy jerking off again and again, I would, in my personal opinion, think you were gay.

Is this actually someone you know? That must be weird...

3. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    It's also a distinct possibility that you could be bi. I guess what you need to ask yourself, like joey said, is whether or not you get turned on by this repeatedly, whether you get turned on by men in general repeatedly, and whether you get turned on by girls also/exclusively/not at all.

Good luck on reaching a conclusion!

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

You could just be curious...and although some members of this forum will tell you otherwise, it is possible to be turned on by the odd guy every now and then.

My opinion, you could be bi or gay or curious, but i think something that could help you figure where you stand is the thread (started by me, hehe) "Alfred Kinsey's Scale".

You could simply be a 2, or maybe this isnt the first time and your are a 4....or maybe this is the first of many and you're a 6. Only you know.

Don't fret about it and sooner or later it'll come to you.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609

5. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Well Scotsman, you'll be happy to know that a "straight but curious" option is available in the new sexual orientation section of our profiles (you have TriBi and Paul to thank for that), if in fact thats what you settle on for now, it's changeable if down the road you decide on something else.

6. tired_of_lying411

hey there, how old are you? Do you know the person? do females in the same situations make you equally or more turned on? (this info will make it easier for us to comment)

When I saw my first naked images, they were of women, and they turned me on... but I was like 13 and it was all new. Now, Pamela Anderson could do anything under the sun and it would have no affect on me. I love guys, and thats how I know I am gay. I long for another man. girls just make great friends :grin:

7. BIfreak89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    your just alittle curios. maybe it was ur bodie quick reactio before u could think.

8. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Could be only that you are having a bit of voyeurism as it is something new and different for you. I would not be worried at all about it as it is a natural thing with everyone, especially when young. If this is the first time for this happening, I wouldn't be concerned at all, even if it turns you on. Once your curiosity is satisfied, you may not be so interested, but just knowing other guys do that could still be a bit of a turn on, still doesn't mean you are gay.

In most cases of guys I know that are gay or even Bi, the process of sexual identity has taken sometimes years to be arrived at. Others knew from an early age. So give yourself some time, enjoy the moment and if it is that guys turn you on over time, great, if not, great. Just don't get caught up in having to have a label or lifestyle by a certain time.

9. Sorkadubane

Well hun, I mean is it only one man that makes you feel the way you did or is it a few men youve seen or friends you have guys u meet, i mean theres alot of factors. just because one man turned you on doesnt mean you are gay at your age your mind is a tons of diff. places at once, its okay to find the same sex attractive it doesnt make you automatacly gay. (&&&)

10. otc877

otc877 Guest

The original poster posted this 2 years ago, and this was his first and last post. I'm afraid any advice you give is falling on deaf ears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.