1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I just made things worse...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Aug 26, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So there´s this guy I like, who acts kind of ga, has alot of gay friends, buu apparently e isn´t gay because he´s always hooking up with random girls and bragging about it. Well I was thinking of coming out to him eventhough he´s straight because he has many gay friends, so Im sure he would be ok with it, and who knows, he might even be bi :grin:

But the thing is, I was with him the other day, and I couldn´t find the courage to say anything, and then he told me he wanted to teach me how to get girls and stuff, and that we would make a great team getting girls and helpíng each other out, I guess Im one of his only "straight" friends :eusa_liar.... so it got me thinking, if I tell him Im gay, I might dissapoint him or something... what should I do? :help:

2. BudderMC

Tell him you'll be his wingman, but you aren't going to want his help with the ladies :wink:

I wouldn't worry about disappointing him though. If he's your friend he likes you for who you are, not because you're "straight". It might be a bonus that he thinks you're straight, but underneath that he still enjoys your company.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not really going to get you anywhere by pretending to be straight. It'll just make you more miserable and unhappy. I think when he started talking about being a team and getting girls would have been a great opportunity to clear the air and tell him that you're gay. :eusa_doh: I don't think you'll disappoint him. And if you do, he'll quickly get over it if it really values your friendship. And who knows, if there's a possibility he might be gay like you think, it could make things a lot better once he knows that you're gay for sure.

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know!! :bang: I couldn´t muster the courage :dry: