1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Becoming a "Master"?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SriManayaDasan, Aug 26, 2012.

1. This is something that has crossed my mind lately and I'm wondering if anyone would know anything about it?

I've always been fascinated by BDSM, but until recently didn't think I could ever be involved anything remotely BDSM related. I saw a documentary about mistresses and the fetishes that carry out for paying customers. They are not prostitutes; they don't sleep with their clients, but they carry out their clients fantasies and make sure they are satisfied. They also have standards about what they will and will not do. Some also get paid very well.

Is there a way to become one of those masters? To be the one to fulfill ones need to be controlled over and, conversely, fulfill my need to control?

2. Gen

Gen

I'm not sure anyone on here would know much about becoming one, so I would try to search online. But many people are interested in it in a non-professional way. Many people would see themselves wanting to try the Master/Slave play at least onces. Some include in it their casual sex life, so I dont think it would be too hard finding information.
    So, I'm not being very helpful. Just get where your coming from.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

If you're just talking about entering a relationship as a master, you can definitely do that. There are sites out there that cater to people looking for that kind of relationship, and I've always been under the impression that there are more submissive people than dominant people, so you won't be struggling too much to find someone. Most of them are 18+, so we can't mention them in the thread, but since you're 21, if you PM me, I can link you to the least skeevy one I know of.

If you're talking about being one of those masters for pay, I can't help you there.

4. Dummy

You should watch "My Normal"

5. PurpleCrab

A master (dominatrix) made an online comic about this and she explains the stuff in her dungeon, it's very instructive and she also tells the story of how she got hired there.
    I'm not sure I have the right to post a link but let's try: Nic Buxom: It Begins - a Dominatrix's BDSM Webcomic

In there, she basically states that she was looking for a job and applied there even if she didn't fit in their standards, and started by being a sub.
    If you want to work in a dungeon I guess you'd have to start looking for what dungeons there are in your area and look for their criteria, and possibly apply like for any other job.

6. Zontar

I may be a master in the near future. =D

For me, I guess I was just lucky enough to know a very attractive guy into the same things I am. You can try fetish dating sites, just google for them or PM me for a list of the good ones.

Careful, though! The guy I'm interested in is very frustrated with the endless stream of submissives and sugar daddies looking for nothing more than casual sex on these kinds of sites. If you're looking for a committed D/s relationship, a dating site is probably not going to work for you.