1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Am Going Nuts

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by doombuddha, Aug 27, 2012.

1. doombuddha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really don't know how to start. I have always known that I found guys attractive, but it never really played a part in my life. I just considered myself more open.

In the past year, I have become more and more frustrated with myself. I have never been with a man, and have never really sought it, and now I realized that I have become less and less attracted to women and attracted to men.

I have been with my girlfriend for four years and I feel like I am lying to her, now.

I don't quite know what I am expecting from putting this out there, I just feel like everything is turning upside-down on me, and at 26, it just is something that I am having a hard time to deal with. It is so overwhelming.

#1 doombuddha, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. Gen

Gen

Honestly, I might have a more blatant opinion than others. But, I would say that it would be best to end your relationship. It isnt even a matter of orientation, but if you feel like you are living a lie now, than you will feel like you are living a lie in 20 years. People always argue about whether they may be wrong about their feelings, but it is better to be wrong about this now, than being wrong about staying in the future. When they are married with children.

Back to your orientation, it isnt that odd. Many people bisexual experience changes. It could be that you are attracted to women, but dont feel as satisfied with them as you would with men. You have to take time and experience these things because if it is true than you will never be happy.