1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suacide support 101

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mercy, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Hey lo mercy here with some support for sll of you feeling depressed and lonley i migjt not be so good at this but here it goes.i love you you are beautifull and maybe rigjt now you need to hear this. There are people out there who cant see how wounderfully you you are but i sure do. Your trying sp hatd and ferl so down and scared and lost take my hanf and ill be here to talk.last night i slmost lost someone again due tp depression snd im so so sorry any ome feels like she does(*hug*) :icon_sad: everyone of you deserve someone to love them abd heyy its going to be me . Pm me for love if you need it xoxp Ecs mercy

2. RainDreamer

Mercy, dear, calm down a bit. Judging from the state of your post, and what you said, you are most likely in an emotional shock - that is the effect of suicide, sucessful or not, it not only affects the victim, but also all the people around that person.

It is great that you can turn those feeling into the desire to help people, but you need to be calm to help them effectively. Love and acceptance is very important for a person trying to suicide, but so does a clear mind that will guide them to the right way. So take a deep breath, and get ready to help people! (*hug*) If you want, you can PM me, I used to be a suicidal person, and I have talked to a few people with suicidal ideas, so I can help you help others.

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh dear :frowning2: Please stop doing this to yourself. I know it's hard to deal with and I know it's heart breaking but you need to take a step back from everything and make sure you yourself are okay understand?

Read a book, go outside, do SOMETHING to get your mind off of all this. It's so important to make sure you're okay. (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest