1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home stress, work stress

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ccdd, Jan 25, 2008.

1. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Yeah, so, just off the phone from home and things going rather badly there, with general family bad-stuff going on. So I don't think I'm going to be coming out any time soon...

Yeah, and like, way too much work at the moment. I have been *so* busy, I've barely had time to come here. But anyways, the good news is, I'm feeling a lot better about this whole being kinda gay thing, which I suppose means this site is doing it's job... :slight_smile:

But actually, with the amount of stuff going on at home, I think that when I do eventually come out it will actually be such a *minor* thing compared to everything else that it will make no major impact at all but just seem like a very timid attempt at a bombshell, and that everyone will be relieved that it's nothing actually *serious* that I have to say...this is what I'm hoping for anyway... :slight_smile:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

With other dramas going on at home it's probably not a good time to add your coming-out to the mess. That does have the advantage that you can choose a suitable time whereas the other stuff probably doesn't.

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

hope things work out with your family bad-stuff. i agree with paul that maybe don't come out until things are quieter.

i really hope you can come back to us soon! i'll miss you! (*hug*) (*hug*)