1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't suppose anyone knows if i can meet gay guys my age

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DoABarrelTroll, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Title pretty much says it all.
    I was just wondering if there was a way..

2. DanA

Well, you're very young. Have you tried looking as GSA-esque school organizations or any gay youth organizations in your area? I remember there was a member here that recently quit an awesome gay youth organization in Australia but I forget the name. I hope another member here remembers what I'm talking about. I'm sure you'd make friends there or any organization. I wasn't brave enough when I was your age to join such groups until college, but they're great places with like minded people. It goes a long way towards making you comfortable with yourself and finding a path, ya know.

Best of luck, sweetie!

3. Thx, I shall look into it.
    :slight_smile:

4. MusicIsLife

Are you in a larger city? If so there might be some sort of LGBTQ youth centre.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would be me. :slight_smile: And the organisation is called Minus18, and is based in Melbourne. Where abouts in Australia are you? There's a lot developing when it comes to youth organisations and GSAs and the like, if you let me know what state you're in I'll see what I can dig up :slight_smile: Another idea could be to call GLCCS - there are numbers for each state, and they may be able to let you know of organisations or groups in your area.