1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Crush cx

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ShadowDragon, Aug 29, 2012.

1. ShadowDragon

So Ive know ive been bi for a while now. And Ive really wanted to explore my gay side. I mean Ive found some guys attractive but ive never actually had any feelings for them. But on the preday of school where freshman and new students went. I saw this kid and I found really attractive but I thought nothing of it. But than in my computer class (we could sit anywhere) I sat in some corner all alone and here comes the kid I thought was attractive and he sits by me. And there were plenty of other seats so I was kinda excited. I didnt say anything to him since I was super nervous and anxious. But than I thought it could of been a fluke. Like maybe it was the closet seat or something. BUT than the next day of school I sat in a different corner all alone with plenty of seats open he sat by me AGAIN! And he introduced himself and everything. I was so freaking nervous. So than I realized it couldnt be a fluke if he sat by me twice. Maybe he just wants to be friends or what I dont know. But since the second day where we chose to sat was our permanent seats ill be by him a lot. And I just want to know whats some good small talk and how to get to know him better. Im VERY bad at socializing and ive never really have had a crush before little alone on a guy. So im just curious to see what advice you guys could give me. And do you think he likes me or he just wanted to be friends or what? If anything id really want to be friends with him. Thanks EC its nice to hear different opinions xD. Sorry this was so long I kinda just babbled.

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask him what he likes to do, what is his favorite music, is he apart of any clubs, does he have any hobbies, what's subjects does he like, stuff like that. Finding a common interest helps a lot in establishing a friendship. And his responses will probably lead to more subjects/conversation. If you have the same lunch period, maybe see if he'd want to sit with you. Also I'd work on being friends first. During that time you can maybe find out what his sexuality might be at some point.

#2 Lance, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012