1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends having major beef

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pace e amore, Aug 31, 2012.

1. pace e amore

i'm going to tell this story exactly the way i heard it. i get kicked out of my parents house and hitchhike to moorhead, get to rays house, and i assume amber is sleeping or something. anyway, eventually i learn she doesn't live there anymore and then i try to contact her on facebook and she tells me they're shady as hell and that they stole my cell phone (I had a cell phone stolen from rays house) but ray tells me that she stole like 4 cell phones during a party at rays house one day and so i decide to stay with amber. fast foreward like a week and a half i'm with amber and she calls her cousin up so we have a place to drink, anyway, an argument starts about a sweater that was left at rays so we decide to go get it and then out of nowhere ray accuses me of stealing his cell phone (I didn't) and amber gets jumped and i'm just so godamn confused at this point even i dont' know what's going on anymore.

this might help\/

amber: Best friend
    ray: Crazy man who is in love with me

#1 pace e amore, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  2. Mango

My advice to you:

Ditch Amber and stay the hell away from Ray!