1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help talking to Crush!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MatthewJS, Aug 31, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

Me and Kenneth (crush) are talking, but when I talk to guys, I tend to talk about games. I'm trying to get out of the gaming life so I can talk to him about anything. I need :help: to get out of the gaming life. Also, there is a football game in my town and he might be there. Is this also a good oppertirnity(sorry can't this word I tried my best) to talk to him?

2. babyjax13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is no time like the present....

3. Ianthe

If you and he are both at the football game, yes, that might be a good opportunity to talk to him.

Do you have any idea what his interests are? If you can start a conversation about something he's interested in, that would be most likely to lead to a good conversation.

Why do you want to get out of "the gaming life?" Do you feel like you can't stop? What exactly do you mean by "the gaming life?"

4. Brody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey i have a problem like this his name is Matt and i dond know if hes gay or not im like shy to new lpeople plz help i dont know what to do

5. MatthewJS

Ok since the game is over, we barely talk but there is another one next week. Yay!

I played games for a LONG time I can't even stop. By gaming life to me is playing games everyday on a handheld or console. I need help on it!