1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So here's my story, and I need help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cupcake5, Sep 2, 2012.

1. cupcake5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, first of all, hi everybody and it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'll talk about this guy, let's call him X. I've met X days ago via internet, and I'm cool with that. So after we got to know ourselves and texted a little bit. After 2 days he said that he wanted us to "get together" and i was like "oh fuck. Come on." but I obviously didn't say that, because I actually like him a lot. I said that I would think about it.
    So 2 days later he said that he only wanted us to be "friends" (at first I was like "so we were more than that? oh i didn't even notice.") which puts me to f-cking sleep because I like him. I mean, I don't want a relationship right now, but I don't want to be "just friends" either because that usually means that we will never talk to each other again (yah, that's how actually stuff works). I still wanna talk to him and know that MAYBE LATER i can say "I want to be with you" if we both want something more.

What should I do to exit the world famous friendzone? I bet you have seen a damn huge lot of threads like this, but please be patient. Thanks.

2. ForceAndVerve

I don't know, you sort of declined his invitation to meet up so I guess that put a dampener on whatever he had planned.

He either wanted to hook up with you or genuinely just wanted to meet you. Either way, if you want to move out of the "friend zone" I would take him up on that meeting. Unless of couse you wouldn't feel comfortable in that sort of situation. It doesn't have to be anything serious. Just dinner or even just a coffee etc.

3. Music Beat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Tell him how you feel? You don't want a relationship right now but still want to be close friends?

4. cupcake5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the answers.

@ForceAndVerve; it can't be done basically because he lives in the USA and I live in Europe. Yes, i guess I should have said that before.
    @Music Beat: i could but I think all I would get will be a simple answer like "okay", "hurr durr" or whatevs.

5. ForceAndVerve

And HE knows that?