1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell my ex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by unicorn14, Sep 3, 2012.

1. unicorn14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi All,

My ex-boyfriend and I have been broken up for 4 months. I now have a girlfriend and my attraction to women was a major driving force in me breaking up with him, but we didn't discuss all that, I just knew I had to leave him to figure things out. (I'm a girl, btw)

I don't think he knows I have a GF, but he does know I kissed a couple a couple months prior to our breakup.

My question is should I tell him? He's a super understanding awesome guy, but almost the time who'd rather just not know.

Help?

2. Thewitt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You he's your ex if he is someone important to you and you want him to know, then tell him.

3. justgrace

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you two are still friends, it might make sense, but then again you wouldn't want to rub it in- like pouring salt into an open wound. If you did tell him, it'd be best to do it in person. Maybe take him out for pizza or a movie, something nice like that. Tell him beforehand that you need to talk to him about something important so he's cautious about what's going on.

That's all the help I can give, good luck with everything.