1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To everyone who's helped..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chierro, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To all you guys out there that have read my countless posts about my crush. I have some good news for you guys. I've committed myself to get over him. And I really want to thank everyone who has helped out, most of all Budder.

Darren is a dick, a douchebag, and many other very mean words I could say I'm kind of thinking the admins might not like. Maybe they won't care. Who knows. Something kind of ironic is the fact that whenever I think of him I listen to Blow Me by P!nk...and it fits like everything I feel. But I'm just sorry to say that it took mean two summers for me to finally realize all of this and see his true colors. I'm committing myself to better myself and to do that, I know that I have to get over him.

On a lesser note, I do have two crushes kind of sort of starting :grin:. Well let's see first there's Noah. He's 16 and he goes to school with my cousins. I like kinda sorta know him from work because he works with my cousins and my uncle and my dad and I met him when I was having breakfast. And he's Sooo cute. But I digress, he's straight and I'll probably never talk to him again but hey, he's cute.

Then there's Tyler. Let's see he moved to town from Texas, know this from Facebook. And I'm kind of guessing he's rich, the only way we ever get new kids is if there parents are doctors...we have a huge hospital in town. So anyways he's cute and shit and I have a study hall with him...where our seats just happen to be by each other's :wink:. But yeah I doubt we'll ever talk. Oh well. Just another fun crush.

Here's to getting over Darren!

2. Lad123

What happened to make you dislike him all of a sudden?

3. rg93

Congradualtions on your decision to get over him! :slight_smile: What made you flip sides?

4. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It wasn't just all of a sudden, it's been all summer. I've just had enough. I mean seriously all of August he just ignored me whenever I saw him. I've just had enough.

5. Lad123

I see, well someone like that deserves every bit of name-calling. I'm glad you have taken a step to getting over him! Lets just hope Tyler is more receptive :slight_smile:

6. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm kinda sorta hopin that he's more responsive. I mean he's seriously so cutee. Most likely I won't even ever speak to him, but hey, who knows. I just wanna get over Darren. Throw all my feelings for him into a box, lock the box, throw the box in a well, then fill the all with quick drying cement. That's how much I want to get over him.