1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A want to look how i feel (help?)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Carden, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Carden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hi, this is my first post here. I'm a somewhat larger build, little bit of wide shoulders and a little overweight( though I'm working on that) i am male, and gay, though i love the whole femboi look. i really want to know of ways to change my physical look, to be more femme. clothes aside. I'm working on hair ( orange hair natural, lengthening it) and i was thinking that taking estrogen might help? though I'm worried about the side effects, and if it would give me breasts or not? can anyone give me some advice and help? it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Pain

Pain Guest

It very well could give you breasts, so don't be too hasty in that. I'm not very familiar with HRT, but I think I've heard that. Well, just going to a gay club the other night, I noticed a similar look for most of those type of people (there were so many): Tank-tops (with artificial racer-backs), pants that would have been skinny jeans, but they were cut to be shorts, and slightly longer hair on top/front, but shorter on the sides. But, that's only one example. Just try to follow how you perceive how you want to look.