1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what does this mean?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Sep 4, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met this guy in a forum, we chatted, he´s 18 years old and he´s gay. We live in different countries, but then he says "wanna be starting something?".... what does that mean? what would he mean with that? :confused:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

He seems pretty straight forward, so your best bet is to ask him directly what he means by that.

My guess is that he either means a relationship or sort of like camming with him. Its hard to tell from only one line, though.

3. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I asked him what he meant, and he quoted a Britney Spears song : "lets make this dance floor our own little nasty world"

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Creative -_-

Yeah, he probably means camming or messing around in some way. Feel free to say "If by that you mean messing around then blah blah" Feel in "blah blah" with your feelings about the situation of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, my first interpretation would be that he's essentially asking for some kind of camming/cybering.

Your pick whether you go along with it, but I generally think that doing that kind of stuff with total strangers has more drawbacks than benefits. For starters: not knowing what they'll do with the logs or whether they'll be recording anything.

6. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    what other things besides camming are there?

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

From what I have heard of, there is role playing, sexting, through the phone (not sure the name of the term) and sending pics.

Whatever you decide to do, like Filip said, be careful with camming since its very easy to record it. If you do it, then be strict about not showing your face at all time. Same with pics.There are some fucked up people out there.

Also, make sure that to explicitly ask for his age, which seems like you already did. You want to make sure the person is not a minor.

If by any chance he doesn't mean something sexually,then its usually just talking about being gay and everything that comes with it. Just like we do here on EC.