1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Straight Boy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by maskUlineboy, Sep 4, 2012.

1. maskUlineboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So the last time I posted in this forum, it was about a deeply closeted boy that I care too much for. Recently he flipped out on me after a number of his friends confronted him, basically they told him they had thought he was gay for years, they knew we liked each other, and they were tired of him directing his frustrations towards me and they just wanted him to come out (they also told me they were going to do this beforehand, I warned them he would freak, but they did it anyways) Needless to say, he freaked, and all of his friends, myself included, have stopped talking to him for the time being. And I feel great about! School just resumed and all of my friends are back in town and I'm out looking for someone who isn't ashamed of me.

So heres what I need advice on. Last weekend I went to a concert with a friend of mine (straight, knows I'm gay and is very accepting) and a couple of his roommates who I do not know very well. One of them, who I assumed was straight, paid a lot of attention to me. It is important to mention that he was pretty drunk, but he wasn't falling over or slurring his speech, he was just having a good time. First he was dancing with some girls, and he asked if I wanted to get with her friend, and I just acted indifferent because I don't want to lead any drunk, horny girls on. After that, he was very touchy feely with me, putting his hands on my shoulder when he would talk to me, or he would "accidentally" feel my butt when the crowd got tighter, but the most obvious gesture was, and I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I swear he was trying to hold my hand at one point, and I just acted like it didn't notice because I'm still not comfortable with public displays of affection yet. After that, he kind of moved away from me went back towards the girls again. Then later in the night he was all dramatic on the phone with his girlfriend, and everybody was talking about how things were complicated between them.

So what should I make of this? I feel like I should talk to him about this, because he is really cute and has been very nice to me, I just hope I didnt hurt his feelings. I'm also weary of talking about such things with closet cases because you never know what theyre going to do when they get scared.

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry to say, but even if he is gay... chances are either he doesn't know it yet, or is deep in the closet, plus you don't need the drama of being the other person to someone who is already in a relationship.