1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by marshallee, Sep 4, 2012.

1. marshallee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    someboy any body please help me come out to my dad its so hard :dry:

2. Doctor who

Doctor who Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
  3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

When you tell him, make sure he knows this is hard for you, and that you need him to accept you for who you are.
    Even if he appears shocked or displeased at first, give him some space. I think you'll find that he'll be more accepting than you think; after all, he's your father, right? :slight_smile:
    Best of luck! (*hug*) And congrats on having the courage to come out!

4. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's better to tell him now than later.... i've been out since i was 14 it feels good.... at first my mom doesent want me to be gay cos all her friends were gay and doesent want to have the same faith that i have but so happens that every gay guy in my family in every generation one is gay so happens that i'm it!.... it's fun when your family knows they accept you for who you are, because your there blood and flesh no matter what there's nothing they can do to change you but just accept you for who you are. cos thats who you are

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2012 at 05:57 PM ----------

^ no parent would want there children abandoned them and no parent can ever do that to there children, after i came out me and my mom are shopping boddies we got more closer than ever