1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused now...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bubblesh204, Sep 4, 2012.

1. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive been sure for years that I'm a lesbian but this one guy keeps coming around. Its really hard to explain. Around everyone else I feel what could be considered normal but lately there is this one guy that whenever he's around it feels different. Part of me is saying, "Go ahead and try a relationship and see what happens." but the other half is saying, "You don't really feel anything for this guy." This is the only guy that I've felt even remotely attracted to in years. I really don't know what to do right now...

2. Ianthe

Is he pursuing you? It can be nice to have someone be interested in you, and that can be confusing sometimes.

Of course, it's impossible for me to have a better idea than you do what your true feelings are, since I'm only going based on what you said.

3. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When you say 'different', what do you mean? For example, I have guy friends who I feel 'different' around but don't fancy, the same with girl friends. Try and identify the feeling- is it a safe feeling, or a nervous feeling (if so, nervous about what he thinks or scared nervous?), or a feeling that you can be yourself? If you can work that out, maybe it'll answer your question.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you see him, or imagine having a relationship with him, what kind of thing do you imagine, do you imagine spending time with him, going to the movies etc, or do you imagine kissing him etc.