1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by vhrebels, Sep 5, 2012.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Hi! So I just got back from school, and I realized that I didn't think about guys in a sexual manner today, and that's made me question my sexuality. I am definitely attracted to guys, and whenever I think about them I get turned on, but I don't really think about that kind of stuff a lot, especially compared to how much my guy friends think about girls. So am I asexual? Is it normal to not be constantly be thinking about sex?

2. RainDreamer

I laughed a bit here... Yes, yes it is perfectly normal to not constantly thinking about sex like an animal in heat. You just simply more matured than your friend, and more or less not under the same influence of the teenage male body as much as your friends are.

3. Jared

Its definitely normal to not think about sex 24/7. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about sex, I have too many other things to think about, and I know that I'm gay and not asexual. Also, it seems to me that straight guys think about sex more than gay guys since straight sex isn't stigmatized like gay sex.