1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't really know what to title this?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zach12345, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So just recently Came out to myself, and everything seemed great and dandy like a weight had been lifted. But then a few days later it seemed like a new one came about, heavier and I don't really understand what I'm feeling. It's like well whats the next step? tell someone? ya i want to but it's not being rejected from my friend that bothers me cause i'll she'll accept me, but what it really is, is just i want everyone to know but have no problems. I know thats not possible cause my dad would idk bad not good i'll tell you that. I feel like confused but i'm not everything feels right like this is who i'm supposed to be. hell idk what it is i feel but it's really annoying :dry: i don't realy know why i wrote this i guess to just have it all put out in front of me. thanks for reading!

Sorry for the bad grammar

2. Silvails52

First, take a deep breath and relax. You came out to yourself. That's the first big step. No one really needs to know your sexual orientation. For me, it really helped talking to someone about it. There will be problems, but having someone to talk to helped me enormously.

Family is almost always harder to tell than friends. Start out with one person and see how you feel. But other than that, just live your life the way you want to. Try not to let this take over your life. Yes, it's a huge part of you, but that doesn't mean it has to control every thought and action. Take it day by day.

3. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, you don't need to come out to anyone. The only person you really need to come out to is yourself. I felt the same way you do when I came out to myself about being bi. Don't worry, you'll know when and if you want to tell someone. Just make sure you don't do it before your ready. But having someone to talk to, like a friend, will seriously help. I don't think I would have been able to make it through the summer without my best friend. Just take it at your own pace.

4. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just remember no matter what embarassing issue it is family will always accept you big or small cos that's how they love you.

5. th3wallflow3r

you've taken the first big step of accepting it yourself, I know how hard that is so for now you can relax.

maybe wait a few weeks and find one or two friends that you trust to confide in?

take it at your own pace, there is no new to rush anything.

6. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks guys I know what you mean but I am a very impatient person so this is like I guess fustrating but bows the time to learn

7. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could go and see a counsellor, e.g. school counsellor, you might find it helpful to talk to someone who won't judge you and who can help you decide what to do.