1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay but confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Olls91, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have recently come to suspect and accept that I like men a lot , I love kissing them , sex and cuddling. Thing is I've never had a proper relationship with a guy so the feelings feel abstract to myself. I always tried to find a girl friend despite having feeling both sexual and emotional for men. I care dearly for girls still though , I really enjoy their company and their beauty and making them laugh , I'm just not sure about sexually. This is due to previous experiences of sex being fun but unfulfilling as well as kissing. When with a guy it feels like the whole 9 yards so to speak when intimate. I've not met a guy yet who I have thought about dating properly , I want to repeat my experience with guys. Over the last 3 years I've been with 4 guys each I felt wonderful with. I guess I have hang ups on relationships with one due to society and accepting that girls will never truly fulfil me. So in short am I gay and just having trouble accepting ? X

2. Ianthe

It does seem like you are very predominantly homosexual, meaning that you are mostly sexually attracted to men. Most men who feel that way in our culture identify as gay.

I think you already know that though. You just want someone else to tell you and confirm it.

So, yes, sure, you're gay. I mean, read your post back to yourself. You basically say, "I really enjoy sex with men, and I don't find sex with women satisfying. Do you think I might be gay?"

3. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha ha yer , it does scream it doesn't it , cheers :slight_smile: x