1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alot of mixed feelings...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sep345, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Sep345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    http://http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/69448-dont-know-if-im-overthinking.html

So this has to do with the other thread that i posted like 3 days ago.. (links up there.) Well ive been trying to tell him what i feel and I guess sort of vent to him, but every time i talk to him, I dont know Im just really happy and I forget about it.... Until i stop talking to him.... It bothers me A LOT, because im over what he said, but I still want him to know how i felt but I think that, I dont know. Its not that i trust him, we talked about this before and he told me that if anything is bothering me that i could tell him. Today i was reading some messages from a week ago when we were sort off on the edge of breaking it off because of some external problems. He told me that he loved me and the since the first day he knew me he knew he wanted to be my boyfriend, and to make it last for a long time regardless if he liked me or not..... I dont know i feel like he wants this JUST to be in a relationship. Around June he broke up with his boyfriend of 4 years and we met in July. I dont know why i have a problem with this if I know that he likes me but ive been really i dont know, my heads been a mess this past week :bang: Yesterday i was starting to tell him what i was feeling and how his "joke" affected me and he just asked what joke. What i want is for him to listen to me and for me to feel like he at least cares because I dont want to go on a gay forum and tell other people, no offense i really think its a REALLY good thing what happens here and all the support, but the fact that i feel like i cant tell him my problem without feeling ignored is just frustrating :tears:

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

im sorry sweetheart :frowning2: * hugs tight* i know it hurts and i know its not fair tell him that if he really loves you then he wouldnt hurt you like he did . and on top of that i bet your absolutley amasing . feel free to vent more if you need to