1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making the first move

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darlig ulv, Sep 8, 2012.

1. darlig ulv

There's this guy who I'm crazy over and I want to make the first move. I do't know how to read him but he's on numerous occasions, complimented my shirt, smiled at me, etc. And I have no idea if that was him showing interest. I've often been alone with him but out of all those opportunities, I didn't know how to make the first move. How can I subtly tell him where I want his lips?! How do I read his body language?! Please respond, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    p.s.: I don't know if he's gay and I don't want to ruin our friendship if he isn't. :newcolor:frowning2:*hug*):kiss:(!):help:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say the first thing would be to find out if he's gay. There are so many unknown variables here that it might be hard to jump from "clueless" to "do this with your mouth." :slight_smile:

If he doesn't know you're gay, then come out to him - if he's as good a friend as you say, and he's comfortable around you, then it should be okay - do you think he would have a problem with it? And there are many ways to tell someone you care about them that way without ruining a friendship.

3. Gen

Gen

Well, no, I dont know how to one will subtly do that ( ._.) lol.

Anyway, so are you guys just friends or you just know of each other? Either way, you dont have to ask him out to diner, just invite him to walk or hang out. Get to know each other a little more. I'm not very big on formal dates unless they are within actual relationships because it just puts to much pressure on everything. Just ask him if he wants to grab lunch after class(?? I'm assuming). Or get coffee. Or just talk for a bit.