1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused? :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Adamant715, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

Hey guys, I am in quite the dilemma. For the last year I've mainly identified myself as gay, mainly due to the strong attraction. However when it comes to actually dating a guy, i just don't really see it ever happening. I've never had a boyfriend, and i've yet to find someone who catches my eye, so maybe it'll change. I'm pretty much out to everyone except a few friends and most of my family, but*right now it feels like this hurdle I can't get past and it frustrates me. Is this a typical phase? Or am I just over-complicating everything? X(

2. Bree

Nobody catches my eye at the moment either, although it happened once. Sometimes it really is one in a million. At the moment, although you know what you sexually require, there's nobody that you really want. I wouldn't worry about it, although I know it's frustrating when you just want to be with someone. Someday you'll meet that someone, and it will feel like your skin is on fire, like your heart stops every time you see them. It just hasn't happened yet.