1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pretty handsome awkward

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wherewulfe, Jan 27, 2008.

1. wherewulfe

i had a dance on saturday a few nights ago and a few things came threw in my mind as it was going on, no not the the sub whoofer blasting my ears to hell, actual thoughts as i was surrounded by straight men dry humping there dates i got to thinking, why am i not doing this in some gay club on the corner of kinsey and cashetta street. so then i started to think "wait a second, wulfe you charasmatic fool, you CANT DANCE"

then it hit me like the time playing heavenly sword and the god of war cliches came like a half brick to the skull

i need a drag queen

yes that's right, i need a TV, something to lighten my mood and make me happier instead of a quiet sheltered boy i was raised and have grown to be.

anyway, so any ideas were i can dump this quiet sheltered boy thing and live a happy and ecentric life?

i wanna dance! (!)

2. Astaroth

Are you saying you want to meet a drag queen... or become one?

If you want to become one, I have a great idea that I've always thought would look awesome: a geisha! :lol:

3. wherewulfe

meet one since they seem to be SO happy >.<

4. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Well considering you can't get into a gay bar...
    Do you know any gays at your school?
    Ask them to dance next time and just tune everyone else out.
    You might get stares an whatnot, but if you just focus on that other boy you'll find that you simply won't care about what those other people think.
    Get lost in the dance and follow the motions of the other guy, and do some of your own for him to follow. Dancing is easy you just gotta get out there and do it!

Then again I wish I had this kind of confidence in high school... no one from there knows about me being bisexual and I regret that :/

5. wherewulfe

well, i was thinking of slipping a note to this one kid who im SURE is gay but due to privious coming outs....im not sure i want to just say "hi im gay" and as for a dance....well...A) im in an all boys school...imagine, and B) it would probably reach my parents somehow and well once again im gonna emo myself in a corner with the cure