1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kelly comes out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PrettyMama31, Sep 10, 2012.

1. PrettyMama31

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys and gals. I'm new on here. Appreciate any words you can offer. Here's me: recently single mum. Dated men mostly. Always had attractions and crushes and flings with women but none turned into relationships. I find myself alone and questioning myself, do I want to have sex with men? No. Do I want to have sex with women? Yes! I'm so turned on by chicks. I like all sorts of women. I want to be in a monogamous loving relationship with a woman.

Right now I'm at a major cross roads in my life where I am a newly single mum with a gorgeous 15 month old baby girl. We are staying with family while I get us back on our feet so it's a turbulent time. I wish I had someone to talk to. I don't really know any lesbians in my area. I have reached out to a therapist so that I can wrap my head around all this. The one lesbian I know, we met a few weeks ago, fooled around once a couple of days ago, and she hasn't been showing interest in me since then. I feel rejected and lonely. I'm out to my sister, my best friends here, and I was outed to another family member by my uncle who my Auntie told (awkward - NOT YOUR NEWS TO TELL!).

I want to meet a lesbian or bi woman to be friends with and expand my circle to include more like minded individuals. How do I meet girls? Should I wear a rainbow ring? Should I join a dating website? Any helpul words for a Mama?

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

hi Pretty MaMa i bet yor gorgeous Welcome to EC

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think dating sites can be useful, however a lot of folks who use them (including me) are only looking for casual sex. As limiting as they can be, if you get to be on reasonable terms with some lesbians you can meet, you might be able to find a way to plug into the local queer community even if there is no chemistry between you and your date.