1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Bi Guy's Guy Friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Director, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Director

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OK, so far, my parents and one impossibly close friend know that I'm bi. I've been thinking of sort of just letting a few of my guy friends know, but here's my problem. Most of the time, if I make a joke that gets a little racy about them, they think i'm trying to hit on them, even though it's blatantly sarcastic or whatever. I just feel that, if I said anything, how worse would it get? These are really good friends of mine, who have been there for me, through a lot. I know they'd be totally cool about it, but there'd still that invisble wall. Does anyone have any past experience to shine a little light for me? Thanks so much!

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uhm... if they think you're straight, why do they think you're hitting on them if your comments get racy? Wouldn't that be more what they'd think if they knew you were bi?

3. Director

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    See, that's the thing, I don't get them in the slightest! I wonder if they do this with all guys or just me. I mean, I like to think that I seem about as straight as them. So, yeah...I really don't know what to say...