1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Help.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LesbianStar, Sep 11, 2012.

1. LesbianStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I experimented with being a lesbian when I was younger in late teens. Now at 20 years old I would like to go back to being lesbian. I would like to do this because Being strait is just not working for me. I do not fit in anywhere. I would like to become a lesbian because I do not believe there is a stariotype for lesbians. I just want to fit in somewhere and make friends. I am not having any luck finding a girlfriend. I am not having any luck at anything really.

I would like to find a girlfriend in Beaverton, Oregon because I do not drive. I can and will be faithful,supportive, honest, and anyother things she wants. But I am not having any luck. Can you please give me some tips on finding a girlfriend and starting out my lesbian life? :help:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I should point out that you cannot choose to be a lesbian, you can however, choose to accept being a lesbian. You seem pretty confident about who you are, which is great, that's the first step. What about joining a dating website? It could work, but make sure your intentions are clear. What about going to the gay bar? Watch out though, some women are there for one night only. Or perhaps you can find a lgbt support group in your area.

If anything, it mainly comes down to confidence, because I've gained so much over the years that I can approach almost any woman at anytime and any place. It takes a lot of courage to approach someone; how about you give it a try by complimenting the next girl you find attractive.

#2 pinklov3ly, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try starting some new hobbies, you are not guarenteed to meet gay girls but you might, the more people you meet the greater the chance you will find potential girlfriends.