1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am I??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LesbianStar, Sep 11, 2012.

1. LesbianStar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do not have a clue what I am. Am I lesbian, Bi, straight or anything else. I am not a social person. I am a lonely person. I am missing something in my life. I have tried to get into a "normal" or straight relationship with two males. Both ended and both were "empty" or had no feelings.

I am looking to find myself. I want something to have meaning in my life. I would like to get a girlfriend and see if she is what I am missing in my life.

I am nervous I do not know where to start. No one around me would be supportive of me if I tell them I might be lesbian. Not like they are anyways. I do not want to be so alone in life anymore. I am trying to find someone (hopfully a woman) to share it with.

I will never know if a lesbian relation is what my life is missing until I try it. How do I go about trying it? Help....
    (&&&)

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you imagine your future with a girl or a guy, which one feels better? If you sit and watch people go by who do you notice more the girls or the guys?
    Its difficult if you dont have people around you that will be supportive, but can you join an LGBT group or something?