1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I move on from this?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by randomflag, Sep 11, 2012.

1. randomflag

A few months ago I realized I had feelings for a good friend. She lead me on to believe that she had feelings for me and when I finally kissed her, denied that she had been flirting with me. It might have been my fault because she hasn't said she is gay/bisexual, and at a party I straddled her and asked her if she fancied me. She denied.

I spoke to her and apologized for being forward and she said we were cool. Since then, we haven't spoken. To make matters worse, she's been posting photos of herself on nights out with our friends. I am insanely jealous.

I am also engaged to a man I love a lot. I am so confused please help.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Depends on what you have in mind.

You can either explore if you are really as straight as you think you are or see if you are truly ready for this marriage or you can try to forget about the whole thing and move on.

Its all up to you.

3. IrishLad93

^^^ I think TheEdend the EC Moderator has it pretty spot on^^^

This is a tough situation as its very in depth.

You still love this man who you want to marry, but yet you are having attractions to another woman. Seeing as she's most likely straight, according to your experience, Id say the only way to find out would be to ask her in confidence.

If your really confused and you know yourself that you want to pursue other things with women Id say thats like your best option.

Seek therapy if you feel you need to analyze things.