1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

myyearbook

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Jan 27, 2008.

1. I just recently got a myyearbook account and it asks you what your preference is, I chose girls at first but I was thinking that the only people who I talk to I am out to already. Do you guys think I should change it to men or leave it?

Ps. other people from my school could see it but no one but the people I am out to know about it.

2. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

It would be an easy out, too easy in my book. I prefer to tell people to their face even though it would be way easier to just post a blog about it on the internets. I would tell your parents first... well you've already done that... go for it, I don't see why not. The people you care about the most already know, so what do you care of the opinions of people you don't care about? If people give you hate for it either ignore it or stand up for yourself!
    The people who care about you will be rooting for you I'm sure!
    Good luck

3. bleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As long as those who you want to tell personally know and you are happy to let everyone else know, then I say go for it! Then, after all, you'd be "completely out" and able to be who you want to be all the time, which I think would be a great feeling.