1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanna tell her i like her

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Stoneheart, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Stoneheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Theres this girl i really like, i mean a lot. Its been like a year and half that ive liked her. i wanna tell her but i don't know how. I'm scared she'll tell people and reject me. I'm not fully out about me being a lesbian. but i cant keep it a secret any long my heart pounds everytime she talks to me. my brain does crazy things. How do i tell her? Should i trust that she wont tell? Also, shes out everyone knows shes gay. Will she not wanna talk to me if i tell her not to tell anyone?

#1 Stoneheart, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. TheGreyMan

If she's gay herself, she'll likely understand what it's like. She knows how hard it is. For this reason alone, I think she wouldn't be able to tell people about this, without your permission, without feeling absolutely horrible about it. That said, how trustworthy is she as a whole? That's something you yourself need to determine.

Since you know she's a lesbian, you've gotten rid a lot of the awkward steps that come with situations such as these. If you tell her, she won't have a homophobic reaction unless she's absolutely screwed in the head, and at that point I don't think she's fair pickings because she's totally cuckoo bananas.

If you're looking for a way to tell her, simply say you need to talk and tell her that you like her. Give her some time to think if necessary.

With all that said, I wish you good luck and a positive outcome.