1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My suitemate is bi-curious and won't stop hitting on me.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MyBffIsGay, Sep 13, 2012.

1. MyBffIsGay

First off I want to say I told my roommate and she doesn't care so...yay!!!!
    Back to my problem: my suitemate/former roommate, I'll call her A, (I moved out because we don't get along...AT ALL) told me and my new roommate that she is bi-curious. We were both like "that's fine" because neither of us really care. At first it was fine because A wasn't being over-the-top about it. But now A keeps flirting with me and I may be bisexual but I do not like her at all!! She keeps trying to be sexy and say hi to me but she is just being really creepy and making me uncomfortable. I have not told her that I'm bi, nor do I plan to. I just want her to leave me alone and find someone else to flirt with to see if she is bi. So if you all have any tips on how to get her to leave me alone without telling her I'm not attracted to her-because she is very mean and conniving (sp) when she doesn't get her way- they would be greatly appreciated! :help:

2. FollowtheFreeman

A method that I believe works very well is the Fake Death method. It is complicated and very difficult to pull off; DNA, investigations, and all that. If you can do it though then you'll never be bothered by her again!

Completely serious though, subtle hints that you don't care for her in any way may be the best approach. Just give her slight hints that she isn't your type; for example:

Her: I totally love Michael Bay! He is so awesome!
    You: He is a terrible director with no sense of proper story-telling or character development.
    Her: ....

Stuff like that.

3. MyBffIsGay

Thank you for the advice...I will probably not attempt the Fake Death method, but I will definitely drop subtle hints. :slight_smile:

4. Ianthe

"I'm sorry, but I'm really not interested in exploring your sexuality with you. Could you please stop flirting with me? It's making me very uncomfortable."