1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing occurrences.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fruitbomb, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I called over to my (Fit) friends house the other day who lives a few doors down from me just to chat and mess around as usual and his mum answers to the door also as usual (bear with people, bear with) I ask: can I come in to which the reply is sure tom (friend) is is the shower ATM though just head up to his room. So I head upstairs and announce I'm there do he doesnt walk out naked, and he comes out his ensuite with a towel round his waist I think:
    "Hmm.... (lick lip)". We start talking while he's standing there and then all of a sunned he sneezes, I leave you to guess what happened to the towel. Wow he's fit on the other half I squeak and spin around (bear in mind he has no idea I'm bi) I turn back round and hes blushing like crazy.

So then he sticks a top and underpants on ( in the bathroom ) and we sit on the bed watching telly. Now picture the positioning- Im sat diracty bashing him on his bed. I put my arms around him mech and rest them on his chest and he's getting bigger if you know what I mean :icon_wink . Then he puts some pants on and we go to my house . We sit on the bed resting our heads on eachothers shoulders. Then as he is going he puts his arms around me from behing and starts talking about how different we are but Mention were both handsome, then leTaves. Is he bi Or is he just being affectionate, what do i do?

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I don't know of any straight guys that would ever do or say anything like that. Sure he could be bi, or he could be overly friendly/affectionate, there really isn't much info to go on yet. Have you ever thought about telling him that you're bisexual?

3. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hm yeah. But I've only build op the courage a few days ago to come out, I'm not ready to do it again and I'm afraid this response wouldn't be as nice

4. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What makes you feel he would have a negative response? He seems quite comfortable around you.

5. th3wallflow3r

it sounds very likely that he could be gay/bi but then again I can be overly affectionate with some of my close friends of both genders.
    it doesn't mean I want anything romantic to happen between us, its more of a showing of trust thing for me.

6. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    His mum is friends with mine, I don't want him to blab.