1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know my sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ChaseMute, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ChaseMute

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I'm new to this site. I joined this site because I thought there would be some nice people that would help me figure out something about myself.

I'm 25, and I still don't know who I am. I actually have autism, I was born with it, so I have had difficulty to gain sexual interest, as I didn't have any clue what it means to be in a sexual relationship with someone. However, with the autism and me being anti-social, I started having fetishes. Allow me to list them:

• A fetish for S&M
    • A fetish for stuffed animals
    • A fetish when someone shows their belly for some odd reason
    • A fetish for flexible people (mostly contortionists)

For all my life I've had these fetishes, but never had sex, and I am still a virgin. Could it be that I had these fetishes because of the fact of my autism holding me back from social interaction, and with that just going to objects for sexual pleasure? I mean, I don't feel that bad about them, obviously you can tell because I just listed them without feeling any exposure. Other than that, I don't find women, or men to be attractive.

Thank you

2. Suffocation

Well, S&M is not unusual. (Very sexy if you ask me)
    Stuffed animals, well, i do like puppies? >:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Belly buttons? I do like skin.
    Contortionists? OMG YES.

3. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, I might be able to help you 'cause I have Asperger's syndrome. I was extremely antisocial back when I was in elementary and middle school, and while I'm not so much now, I know exactly how you feel! :slight_smile: Now, I've had sexual interests and known my sexual orientation (or at least known that I'm attracted to men) since I was twelve, but I can relate a bit.

It may very well be that your lack of social interaction is, to some extent, feeding your like of these fetishes. I used to have some pretty odd fetishes when I was younger, but most of them went away when I started to have more social interaction. I'm not saying all of them went away. Some of them have stayed. ^_^' Like my fetish for all things cute and cuddly! But I can't really be sure of your sexual orientation with this. It may be that you are asexual, but again, I'm not sure. Remember that you don't need a label, though. You like who and what you like.

Okay, maybe I'm not helping you out as much as I hoped and/or as much as you would like, but maybe it did help. I don't know, but good luck!