1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dreams of passion?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LailaForbidden, Sep 17, 2012.

1. LailaForbidden

I was about to post this in the anon section, but i figured...why not? I'm already a sort of anonymous by definition of this place. Anyway, be prepared for embarassing information. So, here's the deal. A couple nights ago, I had a sex dream of sorts. It was more like an awkward making out session where both of us had no idea what was going on, frankly, and at one point i was on top of the guy (clothed). When I have dreams about woman they are of a romantic nature, but definitley include kissing and such and i definitley feel happy about it. The thing that compelled me to post about this, is the fact that I felt disgusted and grossed out the whole day after that. And even now, really. It keeps happening this way, where i'll have fantasies and will enjoy them as they happen, but feel horrendously disgusted afterwards. Its that feeling that makes me hesitant to even think about dating a guy. And also confused on whether that's what i want. So, that my problem and i'm wonder what your take is on it? What does it mean? How can I stop it?

2. DarkestJade

Oh I know this feeling... O_O

There was a time before "came out to myself" that I would think of things like that and feel almost sick... I was never the cliche of the closet homophobe though... I just thought that was not me and I hated it, I would fantasize sometimes about guys and then feel ashamed of myself after, but I began accepting it for what it was. Just dreams, and you can't control what turns you on or what you dream about any more than you can control the weather.

I could be wrong, maybe even deep down you hate it, but then I don't know what advice I can give, I'm just as confused myself about things these days... But maybe it's something you just need to work out of your system, but maybe think about it more objectively...

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a tendency to read too much into my dreams, but some dreams indicate real life emotions. Try interpreting the dream using this website...An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation Or trying typing it in google if the link doesn't work. Let me know what it says...

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had dreams like that too.:confused:

In dreams, your sex partner just represents the characteristics you want to incorporate into yourself. (ex. if you're having wild passionate sex, you want to be more wild and passionate yourself) Maybe you want to bring out some more masculine aspects of yourself subconsciously? Hope that helps. =/