1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian or bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skittles Hugger, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I am a girl I like girls and sometimes boys. And I wanna know if I'm les or bi. And I'm really confused cause male genetailia is gross so unbelieveably gross. And female parts...not gross. And I can imagin my self having a girlfriend. I can also se my self with a guy but not so much. Anyhow help me please .:confused:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's really hard to say without more information, but there's no rush to label yourself. Just embrace your feelings, who do you imagine yourself kissing or possibly growing old with? You can pretty much answer your own question once you sit back and reminisce about who your past crushes were/still are, as well as celebrity crushes. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

#2 pinklov3ly, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  3. moonwriter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    pinklov3ly said something I have to agree with - don't label yourself, just embrace your feelings.

I know it's hard, and I always wanted to find a label, to define myself. This is why I was practically addicted to personality quizzes - it helped me define myself.
    The truth is, no matter how exact labels are, they still cannot define you - only you can. The sooner you start thinking "who cares about labels" it's better.

Now you are 14, and you can't know where your sexuality is going to take you, and your opinions and tastes might change to both direction. My advice to you, is do what you feel right, what you want to do, and don't let any labels or people interfere with it and with how you define yourself.

Good luck :slight_smile:

4. Omg thanks guys. I think you guys are right

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, you're still young, so there's no rush. Take all the time you need, everything will fall into place eventually.

6. Rin26

Rin26 Guest

I agree no rush to label yourself. You have the rest of your life to figure it out... Good Luck!

7. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You sound a lot like me :slight_smile:
    Don't get stressed if you find yourself coming back to this topic, either. It's not an easy thing to let go of, especially as a teenager when everyone else is boy-mad and you're like, I dunno...
    If you have a close friend you can trust, that might help. Even just saying it out loud and explaining your feelings to someone might help you sort them out in your own head. I found this helped a lot with me.
    Good luck!!

8. Toxic Event

Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds a lot like a rehash of what everyone has said, but coming from a person who is 20 years old and had that question for a long time, I learned to just not care what label to call myself.

I've figured over time that I absolutely am gay, but between bisexuality and homosexuality it's pretty vague. Would I say no to a girl? Probably more so than the typical guy. And I wouldn't go out seeking a girl. But if it felt right (and sometimes it does), I wouldn't back down just because I had some orientation expectation. I absolutely wouldn't say I'm bisexual, or try to measure some level of homosexuality to bisexuality.

I just live. I'm gay, that's good enough for me. It's a question that eventually you realize does not need answering! Do what feels right.

9. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Me, I'm bi. I would date the right boy if he came along, but am perfectly happy with my girlfriend, and know exactly how lucky I am to have her. I also happen to admire hunky guys in movies, and hot chicks in movies, and hunky guys and hot chicks down the street. I don't try to label myself. Labels make it easier for others to understand you, and we like to box ourselves, but its not needed. Just feel what you feel, and live your life as you want :slight_smile: And hun, you've got a lot of life ahead of you. Don't be afraid of the future.