1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I gay or confused?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hunted, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hunted

Okay I am fourteen and questioning my sexual orientation. I don't whether I'm gay or bi or straight. I know this is probably a very big topic but I want to know if I'm gay or just confused. I have been thinking over this for a long time and I don't know. I've been imagining my friend and I together and that looks great and every time this nice guy passes by me I get these weird feelings. I have also been having weird dreams of me and this guy kissing in a movie theater. Any advice?

2. o0351i

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Have you ever been with a guy or girl?
    I had those nagging feelings pretty much from the moment I hit puberty. I didn't act on them until after I graduated high school. I consider myself bi, mostly because when I was younger I was only with girls, and I still find some girls sexually attractive, however for the past year or so i've found my attraction to guys outweighing my attraction to women.

My only advice would be to play the field a little.. I'll be honest though it took me forever to take the plunge with a guy because there was such a big part of me that was fighting it, that it just didn't seem completely natural to me. I'm still not 100% there with my sexuality but really, who is? I think being the age you are is the perfect time to explore your options. I suppressed my feelings for a long time which I think in the long run would have cause me a lot less emotional turmoil had I just acted on them the first time around.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

It's early in the game yet, so it's tough to say. Right now, you've got some signs that sort of point towards "gay or bi". So you might just consider yourself "unsure yet, possibly gay or bi" for now.

Lex