1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rockgodgx, Sep 18, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to tell him what i feel bout him...!!! cos yesterday i choked but i now today is the right time!!!. even if it hurts me and i know the answers already No, So I wont be hoping for a Yes indeed. besides i know from a fact that he is straight!!! and i don't want any awkward tensions in art class better yet tell him the bad think that can happen with this experience is he either says we can be friends or completely flake out! anyways fellows wish me luck thanks for y'all support I'm ready!!!

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck with it. At the very least you'll have said it to him and can move on from it all.

3. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes i'm happy no matter what the outcome is... i hope this will be the end of the chapter between me and him

4. Kat kanu

good luck you can do it :goodluck:frowning2:!!)

5. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i guess its not the right time to tell him then... he wasn't in class and he might be dropping.... and i have a feeling he's either careless bout i told him that i'mm tell him today cos i can confront him yesterday, or he knows he's making fun of me out of it guess i just have to tell him in fb instead should i?? i thought today's the perfect moment i guess i was wrong i would do anything to keep him away from me!!! almost anything cos if my gut feeling is right that he is making fun of me in my back.... that's worse than being bullied it's like your best friend who's secretly hates you and backstabbing you

---------- Post added 18th Sep 2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

there i told him on fb!!! done.... no more feelings....

---------- Post added 18th Sep 2012 at 08:47 PM ----------

alright im free..... i dont care anymore feels good

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I think it would have been better to speak with him in person, but at least you have told him now. Hope you are feeling a bit better about the whole thing.

7. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yip well he didn't said anything in return just that he knows..... heres the message i sent him

well .... since your not in class today cos u skipped and u might drop i guess have to make do...... ok i'm only saying this cos.... i wanna be free from this obssession i'm having i don't need your answer cos i already what the answer is.... so here it goes eventhough i know u might make fun of me after this or might not talk to me anymore but that's fine like u said i barely know u anyways so if i lost u that wouldnt make a diffrence...... I have a crush on you!

---------- Post added 18th Sep 2012 at 09:01 PM ----------

well i have a feeling we wont talk to each other anymore.... but that's okay with me the truth is out and im free..... i barely know him anyway