1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am in-love with three guys...I can't choose.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LeDorkofDorksville, Sep 19, 2012.

1. LeDorkofDorksville

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It all started with Brandon. Him and I go way back and he was the first real person I ever loved. Well, he moved to Colorado because his parents job transferred. We were together for 3 years. After he moved I knew he wouldn't come back so I tried to move on. At first I couldn't. But then I met Sam. He made me feel accepted for who I was and he gave me something I never had, genuine love. Well he moved to another town (closer than Brandon). We broke up. Then came Evan. He was my best friend and it grew. We have now been going out for a year. Well Sam moved back and so did Brandon..I hung out with them seperately and everything came back. It has been almost half a year of me hanging with them all. Last weekend Sam was over and we had an adventure, let's just say. It just happened. Then Sunday it happened with Brandon. Idk..but my emotions just took over. I know I should just choose one, but Brandon asked me to marry him. I love them all, but it's different for each of them. How do I choose? I fear I may have to break someones heart...What have I gotten myself into?

2. wc1

wc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you have got yourself into quite a pickle, but not your fault. Brandon asking you to marry him is also pretty full on! Either way, you are going to hurt somebody. I know it sounds very harsh but you cant think about that, jsut think of yourself and who you would be happiest with - then make a decision and stick to it. Clearly I know very littlle (except for the above) about your situation so there are probably more variables, maybe you just want to have fun with all 3 for a bit, who knows, but if you only want one then you have to make a decision. I did it once, only between two, and it was really hard and you have to remember that the grass is always greener....

3. LeDorkofDorksville

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! I was afraid that I would have to break two of their hearts...Hmmm..I love Brandon, but I don't want to marry him. I am only 18...I don't want to marry at this point in general. Sam is amazing and accepts me for me and isn't in any rush. Evan is new but he has been there for me through some rough patches...I think my question, really, isn't HOW do I choose, it's WHO?. I think I really need to evaluate my relationship as a whole.