1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my feelings!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by toms7, Sep 19, 2012.

1. toms7

Hello everyone,
    its Tomas here and i am in a really bad mood at the moment and these days i am more broken than ever ,in my childish years i wasnt receiving that much love and now, i am 19 years old good guy that wants only good for everyone without exceptions.
    I really feel that i cant make it is this thing we call life ,i dont want to be illegal to survive i dont want to dissobey my religion which is christian orthodox,i am really depressed also i feel goin crazy my mum is being snob all the time that rages me i am a reactive guy thats true i can understand and find my negatives in my character ,i had an older sister that she died when she was 1 year old, i really wanna cry all day as i think of her i become psycho as the time passes i really afraid i dont wanna lose myself ,my depression brings me huge amount of rage which is a combination with me feeling anxious all the time i cant avoid it , cause i care so much about everything , i need some power cause i dont know if there is a reason to live what should i try for ? what is pulling me in my life that deserves to life for ?

I dont have to say any detail at the moment but i am a really hurted person , that hides his feelings cause is too vulnerable lots of people have problems i know but i need to have sometime for myself too :'( i need some interest some love, i hope some of you can understand !!!

#1 toms7, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  2. Lad123

Hey Tom have a big (*hug*) from me.

I think with religion you need to forget about homosexuality as a sin because it is ridiculous (sorry I don't mean to offend anyone) because we are only guilty of loving someone. If its a sin to love someone then I think the whole thing is pretty screwed up!

I'm sorry to hear that things are not going so well with your mum and I'm sure deep down she loves you but probably has a hard time showing it. Anyway, you're going to college soon so you won't have to see her all the time :slight_smile:

You're 19, and that is still so very young! You have lots to look forward to. When you start college in January, you will get a chance to make lots of friends and there will be cute guys there waiting for you. With how hot you are, and I mean smoking hawt, I don't doubt that guys will be throwing themselves at you for your attention :eek:

Once you graduate from college, you can start to get that job you always wanted. Or travel for a bit to your hearts content. Find that special guy and get that nice apartment to live in.

I don't know how gay people are treated in Greece, but if all else fails you could always move to a more lgbt-friendly country.

Have some of my love :kiss:

3. Bradders

Bradders Guest

Reading this honestly brought a small tear to my eye, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation :frowning2:

There's not a lot I can add, or do to help,
    But wanted to post that things will get better,
    Please just hold onto hope, and see that you are loved, you're a nice guy, and you deserve to be happy =)

Please smile? :slight_smile:
    Hopefully the EC community can help you to remain optimistic <3

I'm here if you ever need me, although admittedly I'm not great at advice
    But I can give a hug if you ever need someone =)
    (*hug*)