1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate not being out to my school friends...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by colorful, Sep 19, 2012.

1. colorful

...But I can't come out to them. Not yet at least.

It is just so frustrating because for the lasy three years of highschool none of my friends have even dated. Now one of my friends is dating some guy from our play that she knew for like two Weeks. Then my other friend is talking to some guy she doesn't even know that she met at the mall. All of my friends are super excited. They are talking about going on a double date.

It is just upsetting because I have had a girlfriend for four months and they don't even know... They can't even think to ask if I want to go on like a triple date...

Rant. Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. FollowtheFreeman

Don't be sorry, ranting can be good sometimes. Especially in cases like this. Keeping something like your sexuality/relationships/etc... a secret can be quite frustrating, but if the time isn't right then it isn't right.

Don't worry, in due time everything will be better! :slight_smile:

3. csocm

I love ranting. And I totally get not being able to come out to school friends, I'm the same way, I just don't have a girlfriend. Hopefully you'll know when the time is right and you will be able to come out to them.

4. pancake111

I understand what you mean. You want them to feel happy for you too. I would feel the same way. I know you've heard this before, but If they're your real friends, than they will accept you no matter what. :slight_smile:

And it's always good to rant every once in a while!

5. ILoveLovey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ranting is good :slight_smile: If you really trust those friends, and you think that they are true friends and they would accept you, I would tell them! But if you are not sure, wait for while. And asfor the relationship thing, I know it is frustrating, but don't stress, things will get better and easier over time! :slight_smile: