1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And so the eagerness builds... Help :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ILoveLovey, Sep 19, 2012.

1. ILoveLovey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I recently posted a thread about a Best friend I wanted to tell I was bi. But I also like her, love her.

So today I DID tell her I am bi. (YESSSS! :grin: :thumbsup: ). I wrote it to her in a not we ended up passing back and forth. I found out my best friend was also secretly bi.

Now that I know this,

Should I tell her I have feelings for her? Or should I wait a bit?

Please help :help: :slight_smile:

I would like to thank in advance everyone who replies to this thread, your advice really does help me. I wouldn't ave told her anything today if it wasn't for this site. :eusa_danc :thumbsup: (!) (&&&)

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd give it a bit of time first. Let her know how happy you are that you have somebody to talk to about being bi first. Get used to that position. Then, after a bit, you might dangle a line. Something like "Can I be honest? I'm not sure if it's just because I finally have somebody to talk to somebody about being bi with, but I may be getting some feelings for you. But I don't want to go down that route if those feelings aren't going to be returned. So if that's not going to happen, let me know now so I can work on nipping those feelings in the bud."

Lex

3. ILoveLovey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks so much! I will take that advice and use it! :slight_smile: