1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I wake up my boyfriend's desire for men

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Student73, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Student73

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello,

I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I would appreciate your input.

Recently I massaged my boyfriend's prostate and he loved it. I had asked him if he would be into me using a dildo on him, and after this experience he is all into it.

Problem is that he registered into a gay website so he could talk about how it feels do receive it.

He loves sex and we are very open about it but I would not like to see him leave me. I know that many couples play role reversal and love it. I also have read that some straight guys are into receiving from men.

I'm confused and I was wondering if any of you have felt this. Please do share your thoughts with me.

thanks

2. I presonaly feel that you didn't wake his desire for men I don't really feel that's possible.

3. Eleanor Rigby

Liking anal stimulation and being attracted to men are really two different things sweetheart.
    I think it's great that your boyfriend and yourself are trusting each other enough to experiment in your sex life. You gave your boyfriend anal stimulation and he loved it, simply because it feels good.
    Now he registered to a gay website to be able to talk about anal penetration with a dildo and I don't think this is really an issue. Most straight men aren't very keen on experimenting that kind of things, let alone talking about it, because they fear they would "look gay" or submissive doing this. There are still a lot of preconceived ideas and misconception among straight men that makes it difficult for them to open up about that kind of sexual experimentation and I suppose you boyfriend simply assumed gay men would likely be more open to discuss this than his straight buddies.
    Now if you're worried about your boyfriend's feelings, I think the best thing to do would be to open up to him and let him know that you're feeling insecure about the fact he registered on a gay website. This way, he'll be able to reassure you. If you're trusting him enough to experiment in your sexual life, you should trust him enough to open up to him and let him know about your insecurities.
    I hope it helps a little :slight_smile:
    Take care, Cécile

4. Student73

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    thanks so much Eleanor. That's exactly the reason he gave me but I just got scared. and yes it's not something you can't talk to your buddies about, especially because his group of friends are so women focused.

I have asked him if he would like that and first he jokes about it (he does this with everything, likes to provoke me only to fill me with kisses) but then he gets really serious and assures me he loves women and would never allow another man to touch him. And that he is just so hot about the idea that he can´t stop thinking about it. and that he loves me so much.

We have decided to go ahead with our fantasy tomorrow so maybe after the experience we can share thoughts. And I can feel more secure. :slight_smile:

5. BudderMC

If the concern is that the fact that he registered on a gay site to discuss what he's thinking makes him gay...

...then I want to point out that you're also on a gay site, and you say you're straight. :slight_smile:

That's not to make you feel silly, but hopefully to alleviate some of your fears. If he says he's straight and into you, then he is, and you need to trust in that.

Though as for the prostate thing, it definitely isn't something most guys are willing to "test out", but I've had a couple of convos with one of my very straight friends about how he's been curious about it. Point is, it's uncommon, but not totally unheard of.

And finally, not all gay guys are into anal. I mean, I'm sure I'd like it when I get to that point (I'm still a virgin), but generally speaking when I'm getting aroused that's not the first thing I'm thinking about, and there are quite a few other gay guys who'd agree with that notion.