1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Seriously Confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CuriousKate, Sep 22, 2012.

1. CuriousKate

Minnesota and hopefully Texas before next month
    Okay, I'm a 15 year old girl, to get that out, and for now I'm bi, I think... Let me sum up why in a few quick sentences:

I began liking girls at around 12
    I knew I wasn't straight at least when I was 13
    I had my first crush last year with a girl in my Algebra class and I told her
    I liked another girl on my track team and I told her also
    I liked another girl in my bio class and she was bi, as far as everyone knew, and the day I wanted to tell her, to be honest and get it out, we were talking and she told me she got back with her bf so I just kept it secret
    I now like this girl in my English class AND a girl in my lunch.

Now I had a bf, but we only dated for a two weeks and I broke up with him cause it felt so weird, especially after we first kissed. Either it was that kiss or the fact that he was my first bf and wants to say 'I love you' after a week but I broke up with him. After we broke up two more guys asked me out and I said no.

Now that I've summed up all that, cause some people might be like 'Did you ever date a guy?' or 'tell any girl you like her' that dadadada crap but my two friends, and one is my best friend I've known for 3-4 years, says I might be a lesbian and now I CONFUSED. I know I'm not a straight girl but I don't know if I'm bi. Am I bi, a lesbian, or what??? Seriously, I'm confused as ever and I need advice before I lose my poor little mind. I even joined a GSBA club at school because I wanted to last year, and couldn't cause of dumb cross country priorities, and I really want, no NEED, answers because if I don't I'm gonna bust a nerve vessel. :bang:

Another thing: My mom doesn't want me to dress like a dude, saying she'll only take me being gay, not looking gay, but I want to. I already do it, like I have a 'gay-day' (joke me and my friends made it was funny still is when every saturday and/or sunday we all text 'HAPPY GAYDAY!!!!!!' to eachother). My granma pretends I'm not there. I don't want them to ignore me and some of my family now won't answer my calls except for my dads friend and she even calls me a lot now to check up on me. I want to move in with her but they say 'no, she won't want a dyke with her' so I'm trapped like a poor puppy and I can't go away. Please, I need some help some advice, anything!:tears:

2. pancake111

Well, are you physically attracted to guys? Cuz if you're not then your probably gay. And you said it felt weird being with your first bf, so I'm kind of thinking you're gay. also, don't feel compelled to have to label yourself. Your feeling will sort themselves out in time. All you have to do is accept the way you feel.

My mom annoys me too about dressing like a guy. I just hate the way girls clothes feel. They're just uncomfortable. Dress in whatever way makes you feel comfortable.