1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a Gay Guy.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hunted, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hunted

Ok well i have recently came out to one of my female bisexual friends. My question is "How do I find a gay guy?" I don't want to come out just yet because I'm not sure how people will react. So how do I find a gay/bisexual guy. I have been looking in the hall testing to see if I could maybe pick out a gay guy. I am terrible at it. Some advice would be nice.

2. Retrospect

Unless you're out, it's going to be difficult. Even if you're out, it's still not a walk in the park. Your best bet would be to try to find a LGBT organization near you. It could be a GSA, a youth group, whatever.

3. BudderMC

If you're not coming out because you're afraid of how people will react, how does finding a gay guy solve that?

Also, how old are you? That -minimally- affects the suggestions I'd give you.

But really, the only way to find out if a guy is gay is if he tells you. So you either have to wait until one happens to talk to you and happens to tell you he's gay, or go up and ask every guy you're interested in whether or not he is (though that's probably more likely to raise eyebrows than simply coming out).

4. Alexander69

I know I can't find one either :frowning2: I've never dated and I want to have a relationship. And I recently came out to my bisexual female friend also how funny! We are alike!

5. Bradders

Bradders Guest

I kind of feel the same to you - it's difficult not knowing any gay/bi people in real life, so I think the best way to meet others is online, on sites such as EC :slight_smile: You may not get a relationship out of it, but you can make friends, share stories and seek support, which is pretty good in my opinion.

(*hug*)

6. Leohun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love is a prestigious thing. You can go out and search for it, scour the earth to find that one person, when in reality theyve been by you the whole time. your heart has its ways, even if there not what you want, it shows love for someone when its ready. You may never find that person that youre searching for, unless you listen to your heart. Let your heart guide you, it knows what it need and wants. Love will manifest itself when its ready, sometimes we just have to sit and wait. so when you ask the qoution "How do i find a gay guy?" i would say. llisten to your heart :slight_smile: goodluck! :slight_smile: