1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My subconcious is being a jerk.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Spirit, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Spirit

Over the past week or so I've found myself really wanting a girlfriend. I've been doing stuff like imagining being all cozy and snuggly with a female, and just doing coupley things.

I can't quite pinpoint why I'm having these feelings, or where they're coming from. I have ideas that range from post-comingout excitement, my crush on this amazing (and probably straight) girl, and other less possible ones. I'm totally fine with these feelings, it's actually just getting kind of annoying, to be honest. Because I can't really date someone at my High School without people noticing. (Trust me they would.)

Any ideas?

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you mean is it possible for you to be in a lesbian relationship and be closeted? Yes, but your partner probably wouldn't tolerate that for long.

Just like boys and girls hold hands and do coupley things, if you got a girlfriend, you'd hold hands and do coupley things. Would you get flak for it? Yes, because it's high school, a lot of people are evil, and we're oppressed. But hopefully you have some supportive friends right?

I can see that you're only out to your mom, but do you have any friends you feel safe to tell?

#2 Pret Allez, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  3. Spirit

I have some friends in particular but I've been having trouble getting in touch with the one I think would be the most accepting. Your post has got me thinking about coming out on facebook, but that's a huge step that I'm not sure if I'm ready to take.

4. Lol I don't know how to help you but if it makes you feel better the same has been happening to me