1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bully!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rockgodgx, Sep 22, 2012.

1. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At first.... I liked him but after i told him what i felt bout him. he keeps bugging me, and making fun of me is he doing this to me cos i like him and I'm weak towards him. I know my friend who's in the same class with him told me he's just like that but how come he's doing this shit to me... i feel so alone and embarrassed even if i keep on avoiding him he keeps doing the same shit.. is he bullying me cos i like him?? can u please help me i don't know what to do now.... hes a nice guy he said he wasn't making fun of me but what is he doing!!! cos if people makes fun of people either they like them or they hate them so much and as my defense i get bitchy towards him...:dry: :bang: pls HELP!!! I'm desperate!!

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I assume this thread is related to your other story. I would confront him and let him know that he needs to stop being an asshole. Depending on what he's doing and saying to you, his behavior might be sexual harassment (no, it's not just coming on to people; it's also sexual orientation-based ridicule), in which case your university (?) may be able to intervene.

We're fucking adults, and there are consequences for being uncivil.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To pick it up where I left it off in the other thread, one of the things that people like him thrive on is reacting to their words, and actions. The more you react, the more he gets a kick out of it now. It might take a bit of time, before he gets the message that you are not intimidated easily, and ignoring him, and not reacting to him, will send the message home.

So, ignore him as best as you. Spend time with your friends, be with your friends. He is probably going to say less to you when you are with someone else. The next time he says something, tell him straight up what Pret Allez said, and also tell him in no uncertain terms that he needs to leave you alone, and leave it at that and walk into the other direction.

4. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i tried to do that but he keeps on bugging me like i need to notice him. like fuck come on