1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...But I have a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Jordash

Alright, so I told my older sister, 17, that I was gay and was dating one of my friends. So she knew I was gay. But I also told her when my girlfriend had broken up with me. But now we're back together, but she asked me not to tell anyone yet, so I haven't. So I'm really confused.
    My sister keeps trying to get me to go out with this guy I play drums with. But I'm not attracted to him at all, and I have a girlfriend. But my sister knowsI'm gay, so I don't get why she is trying to make me go out with him. Is she trying to turns me straight because she thinks I'm single?

I know this was a bit all over the place but... I'm really confused and some advice would be great. Thanks.

2. darlig ulv

She might be a little bit in denial, just explain to her that you want to be who you are. Either that or she's trying to get this guy somehow.

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Your sister needs to mind her own business, dude. It's one thing to be supportive, but Jesus...it's your life, not her's.