1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to get this out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tails Luver, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, everyone... I just need to rant for a bit here... So, the homecoming dance was last night. I went without a date, and I felt... kinda lonely... :icon_sad: It seemed like almost everybody there had a date, and I know most of them are probably dating who they want to date. I know my best friend is. He's dating a girl that he really likes, and I'm not saying that I'm not happy for him, but I'm also a bit jealous because I most likely wouldn't be able to date the person I want to ask out. (That person is not my best friend, but he's a close friend.) He's more than likely straight, and while I'm planning on coming out to him soon, and then telling him my feelings for him a bit later, I have this nagging feeling that things aren't going to work out the way I want them to. I mean, that's okay and all, but it makes me a bit sad to think about it...

Sorry about ranting there. I just needed to get that out.

2. Retrospect

Hey, cheer up! You never know until you try. Better to try and fail, than to not try at all.

Dances suck. I went to prom with a girl. While she was my friend, I didn't want to slow dance with her! Luckily (not so much for her) she got sick from dinner, so we left after all the party and dance songs, and didn't have to stay for the slow songs.